A Living History Tour Package!
Admission and lunch for two at two of Nova Scotia’s premier living history sites, with an overnight stay at the tranquil Liscombe Lodge. Take advantage of this package if you are travelling either east or west along the #7 highway on the Eastern Shore.
Memory Lane Heritage Village –20th Century
• Printed guides and mobile media apps for self-guided village interpretation
• Antique vehicles and 1940s electrical appliances & innovations
• Costumed animators and soundscapes
• Heritage Scavenger Hunt
• Shopping at the Hosking General Store
Heritage Cookhouse—Authentic Cookhouse Chow
Includes soup, baked beans, brown bread, fresh gingerbread with rhubarb sauce, and beverages.
Chow is served on cookhouse enamelware.
• Guestroom in lodge or cottage
• Breakfast for 2
Complimentary amenities during you stay include:
canoes, kayaks, bikes, hiking, indoor pool, sauna, hot-tub, recreation center, Wadd’s reading loft, outdoor board games and tennis court, and bonfire pits.
for full details.
Sherbrooke Village - 19th Century
Regular Sherbrooke Village Programming includes:
• Video insight to Sherbrooke Village and its story
• Leisurely paced self-guided tour
• Internationally recognized interpretation of early life in Nova Scotia.
• Historical interpreters in period costume.
• Varied range of historical demonstrations - We would suggest as “musts”; the weaver, blacksmith, woodturner and Ambrotype photography studio.)
• Shopping at Hollingsworth and Whitney Company Store
For those less inclined to hoof it: take a horse and wagon to several locations within the Village.
Sherbrooke Village Tearoom—Travelers Lunch for Two
Includes sandwiches (3 choices), sweets, and beverages. Full service at the Tearoom.
NEW Sherbrooke Village program for 2017:
"STEP INTO 1867" DRESS, DEBATE and CELEBRATE THE BIRTH OF CANADA
Happening daily from 10:30 am to 3 pm, July 1 to September 4.
“Step into 1867” this summer at Sherbrooke Village, experiencing Canada at the beginning – Celebrating Canada’s 150th year of Confederation. Dress in period costume, or immerse yourself even further by becoming a miner, blacksmith apprentice, socialite, or another of a variety of characters for the day.
Daily offers will include:
• Village Witness – Witness the village with costumed interpreters and visitors living in the 1860’s.
• Village Explorer – Get dressed and explore the 1860’s in costume.
• Village Discoverer – Get dressed in character, participate in a vignette, do a stewardship project (give back), and take home a Sherbrooke Village keepsake. Discover life in the 1860’s, and come again to become another character.
Visit their website
for all the details.
Booking Your Package
• Arrival dates cannot be booked via our website and must be confirmed prior to purchasing. Please inquire for availability before completing your purchase.
• Bookings can be arranged either by phone (1-877-287-0697) or email (email@example.com).
• All packages must be paid for in advance via the online Gift Shop or by credit card over the phone.
• Bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
• Please contact Sherbrooke Village (Toll Free at 1-888-743-7845) after your purchase to upgrade your visit to include their special 2017 programming.
Memory Lane Heritage Village Package Cancellation Policy
All packages may be cancelled up to 48 hours before the package date subject to a 15% administration fee plus any costs that have already been accrued
All packages cancelled less than 48 hours before the booking date check-in will not be refunded.