A Living History Tour Package!
Package includes: Admission and lunch for two at two of Nova Scotia’s premier living history sites, with an overnight stay at the tranquil Liscombe Lodge. Take advantage of this package if you are travelling either east or west along the #7 highway on the Eastern Shore.
Memory Lane Heritage Village –20th Century
• Printed maps and mobile media apps for self-guided village interpretation
• Antique vehicles and 1940s electrical appliances & innovations
• Costumed animators and soundscapes
• Shopping at the Hosking General Store
Heritage Cookhouse—Authentic Cookhouse Chow
Includes soup, baked beans, brown bread, fresh gingerbread, and beverages.
Chow is served on cookhouse enamelware.
• Guestroom in lodge or cottage
• Breakfast for 2
Complimentary amenities during you stay include:
canoes, kayaks, bikes, hiking, indoor pool, sauna, hot-tub, recreation center, Wadd’s reading loft, outdoor board games and tennis court, and bonfire pits.
for full details.
Sherbrooke Village - 19th Century
Regular Sherbrooke Village Programming includes:
• Video insight to Sherbrooke Village and its story
• Leisurely paced self-guided tour
• Internationally recognized interpretation of early life in Nova Scotia.
• Historical interpreters in period costume.
• Varied range of historical demonstrations - We would suggest as “musts”; the weaver, blacksmith, woodturner and Ambrotype photography studio.)
• Shopping at Hollingsworth and Whitney Company Store
For those less inclined to hoof it: take a horse and wagon to several locations within the Village.
Sherbrooke Village Tearoom—Travelers Lunch for Two
Includes sandwiches (3 choices), sweets, and beverages. Full service at the Tearoom.
Sherbrooke Village offers a variety of special programming options for the whole family.
Visit their website
for all the details.
Booking Your Package
• Arrival dates cannot be booked via our website and must be confirmed prior to purchasing. Please inquire for availability before completing your purchase.
• Bookings can be arranged either by phone (1-877-287-0697) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• All packages must be paid for in advance via the online Gift Shop or by credit card over the phone.
• Bookings will not be confirmed until payment has been received.
• Any accommodation adjustments or upgrades after your initial booking should be made directly with Liscombe Lodge
Memory Lane Heritage Village Package Cancellation Policy
All packages may be cancelled up to 48 hours before the package date subject to a 15% administration fee plus any costs that have already been accrued
All packages cancelled less than 48 hours before the booking date check-in will not be refunded.
Two Centuries in Two Days: A Living History Tour Package (pdf)